Nothing binds or suppresses dust as well as HydroTac.
HydroTac is used as a surface treatment on haulroads, access roads and other exposed surfaces at a mine in South Australia.
As well as product, Dust-A-Side also provides our client with the following as part of our holistic management approach:
- Operator training to optimise the application of product.
- Awareness training for operators, supervisors and managers to ensure maximum value is derived from use of the product.
- On-going technical support and troubleshooting to provide long-term value.
- Bulk product delivery via our in-house transportation partners – delivering product to site in dedicated Hydrotac B-Double trailers that optimise cost efficiency.
- Bulk storage tank facility, complete with automated dosage pump and telemetry system for optimising the storage of Hydrotac on-site, loading of the watercarts and live reporting of stock levels and historical usage.
Client has experienced:
- Ongoing compliance with Environmental License
- Fewer complaints from surrounding landowners/ communities
- Safer hauling conditions due to improved visibility
- A healthier working environment for workers
- Reduction in total site water usage for dust suppression of over 50%
- Reduction in watercart operating costs