AquaTarp has got your erosion and dust control problems covered.
This solvent-free, water and surfactant based emulsion of latex polymer is specifically designed and formulated for easy application onto surfaces requiring dust control and/or erosion control solutions. These include roads, earthworks, hardstands, stockpiles, re-vegetation sites, rail wagons and other exposed surfaces.
The presence of acrylic matter in the formulation of this dust product helps to bind fine dust particles that can quickly become airborne at the slightest breeze.
Longer-term ground stabilisation and water-proofing can be achieved by establishing the product into the surface wearing course layer via a stabilisation process.
When sprayed onto material surfaces, the crusting effect of the product produces a surface seal that exhibits extremely good wind and water erosion resistance whilst also preventing dust particles from being emitted into the atmosphere and sediment run-off.
It is supremely wind and water erosion-resistant and is perfect for all soil stabilisation projects, as well as binding fine particles on goods in transit and sealing stockpiles.
AquaTarp is conveniently delivered in a concentrated liquid form ready to use; it is typically diluted in a water cart at a concentration of 2.5% right up to 20% depending on the specific requirement.
Normally clear, it can also be supplied with a green-dye additive to aid control of spray coverage.
Environmental & Cost Benefits:
- Operational dust reductions
- Reduced sediment run-off and surface erosion
- Substantial water savings
- Safer operations due to improved visibility
- Operational cost savings and efficiencies due to a reduction in water cart operating hours
- Water repellent surface; creating less wet-weather delays due to faster surface drying times, improved wet-weather trafficability and fewer washouts
- Lower surface maintenance costs as a result of reduced need for graders & other civil maintenance equipment, plus regular replenishment of surface wearing course material
- Safer haulage conditions due to the reduced likelihood of a vehicle losing control as a result of over-watering
A full range of proven solutions
With well over 30 years of global research and refinement to rely on, Dust-A-Side has everything it takes – the experience, the personnel and in particular the products – to provide quantifiable results on every level.
Dust-A-Side have a complete range of dust suppression products to provide the most operationally and cost effective solution across any operation.
They can be used – effectively and economically – in a wide range of applications such as semi-permanent roads, temporary roads, underground work areas, laydown facilities, exposed areas, stockpile/ embankment areas, veneering and construction areas.
Our products include bitumen and polymer based emulsions, as well as organic binders, surfactant technologies and a range of blended products. Each product is designed and developed to perform a specific task and can be applied in different ways to achieve your desired outcomes.
For more information about any of our proven products, simply call us on 1800 662 387.